If you are planning to throw a Super Bowl XLV party, you may be thinking to yourself, "What am I going to serve?” For the best places to buy food, drinks and maybe even some fan swag, read on.
1. If you need to grab some beer and other beverages for your party, stop over at on County Road 39. Peconic has soda, ice and specialty, domestic and imported beers.
2. What's a party without decorations? If you’re throwing a Super Bowl party for a group of kids — or enthusiastic adults, Amazing Parties at 20 Hampton Rd in Southampton Village has plenty of Super Bowl party paraphernalia. Call 631-287-9040 for more information.
3. If you just want to order a couple of pies and some garlic knots in Southampton Village is the place to call.
4. You a great pie, you can also try at the Bridgehampton Commons. They deliver for orders of $20 of more. You can also order pasta, calzones, gelato, sorbetto, juices and more.
5. For one stop shopping, try at the Bridgehampton Commons, which is running a Boar’s Head Super Party Hero special for $9.99. When you pick up your hero, you can grab some soda, beer, chips and other stacks to get the party started.
6. For a wrap and sandwich platter, call in Southampton Village. Sean's also offers paninis, soups, salads and desserts.
7. If you are looking for seafood on game day, the in Southampton Village is the place to go. You can pick up fresh lobster, clams, shrimp and more.
8. Order gourmet sandwiches and cold salads from in Southampton Village. Nothing will impress your guests quite like potato salad with bacon bits.
9.For fresh meat, cheese, fruit and vegetables, visit in Southampton Village, across the street from the .
10. At the last minute, there's nothing faster than a drive-thru. Swing by at the for soda, milk, snacks and other essentials you need on the fly.