Southampton Village, Bridgehampton and Sag Harbor have many year-round boutiques where you can pick out the perfect stocking stuffers.
1. Find a leather iPhone case or wallet at Brahmin in Southampton Village.
2. Pick up a bow tie or another accessory at Vineyard Vines in Southampton Village.
3. Grab a paperback at BookHampton in Southampton Village or Sag Harbor. From new releases and best sellers to works by local authors, you can find it at BookHampton — or put in a special order the store will be happy to fill.
4. Get candy and nuts for any age or a Webkinz for the younger crowd from Southampton's Going Nuts in Southampton Village. Candy and toys will be sure to quickly fill that empty stocking.
5. It might not be that time of year, but every surfer needs surf wax. Try Sunrise to Sunset Surf & Sport in Southampton Village to pick up this thoughtful gift.
6. Do your dogs get their own stockings hanged from the mantel? Pick up a new collar and leash or a gourmet treat from Little Lucy's Accessories in Southampton Village for your pooches.
7. Look for tiny toys at Stevenson's Toys & Games in Southampton Village. The children's store have a variety of toys; get a travel game or a small stuffed animal.
8. A gift certificate is always a nice surprise to find in your stocking. Try one to Golden Pear Café in Southampton Village, Sag Harbor and Bridgehampton, so your recipient can pick up coffee with a friend.
9. Get lottery tickets, a pen or other small office supplies from Southampton Stationery in Southampton Village.
10. If it fits, use a bottle of wine from Zabi's Wines & Spirits in Southampton for the adult with a hard stocking to fill.