The following information was supplied by the Southampton Village Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation and does not indicate convictions.
Southampton Village arrest reports from Oct. 2 to Oct. 8:
Driving While Intoxicated
• Juan M. Osorio, 46, of East Hampton, was arrested Oct. 2 at 8:52 a.m. and charged with felony DWI. Southampton Village police said that at 8:24 a.m. they received a call of a possibly intoxicated motorist. Upon arrival, police stopped Osorio, who was driving a 2001 Toyota Tundra, on Mariner Drive and he was placed under arrest. Police said Osorio has two previous DWI convictions. His vehicle was seized under the Suffolk County Vehicle Seizure Law.
• Olena Tymofieievaschwart, 35, of Manhattan, was arrested Oct. 3 at 6:28 p.m. and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the first degree, a felony, as well as DWI and obstructing governmental administration in the second degree, both misdemeanors. Police said they responded to a call of an intoxicated person getting into a vehicle in the Waldbaum's parking lot. When an officer arrived, Tymofieievaschwart was found slouched over the wheel of a 2012 Mercedes Benz with the key in the ignition, according to police. A check of her driver’s license revealed a revocation on December 29, 2011, for refusing to submit to a chemical test and a suspension on March 18, 2012, for driving while ability impaired by alcohol, police said. The vehicle was impounded. Tymofieievaschwart was processed and held for morning arraignment.
• John F. Piedra, 34, of Woodside, was arrested Oct. 5 at 5:38 a.m. and charged with DWI, a misdemeanor. Police said they responded to the call of a disabled vehicle on the beach at South Main Street and upon arrival found Piedra with his vehicle, a 2012 Nissan Maxima, stuck on the curb. Police said they saw Piedra throwing empty beer cans into the dunes. He refused to take the Intoxilyzer breath test, police added. Piedra was held for morning arraignment.
• Eric G. Wessler, 31, of Hampton Bays, was arrested Oct. 6 at 1:57 a.m. and charged with DWI, a misdemeanor. Police said they stopped Wessler while she was driving a 2004 Dodge Ram northbound on North Sea Road for failing to keep right and also striking the curb while attempting to pull into the 7-11 parking lot. He was arrested, processed and held for morning arraignment.
• Luis J. Pena, 25, of New York City, was arrested Oct. 7 at 12:36 a.m. and charged with DWI, a misdemeanor, and unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation. Police said they stopped Pena for driving a 1998 Honda Passport while traveling eastbound on County Road 39 for exceeding the posted speed limit and passing thru a steady red traffic signal. Upon further investigation, he was arrested, processed and held for morning arraignment.
• Nicholas G. Williams, 31, of Riverhead, was arrested Oct. 7 at 6:59 p.m. and charged with criminal trespass in the third degree, a misdemeanor. Williams trespassed in the men’s locker room at the Southampton Meadow Club, utilizing the shower facilities without authorization, police said.