The following information was supplied by the . A criminal charge is only an accusation and does not indicate convictions.
Southampton Village arrest reports for July 31 to Aug. 6:
• A 16-year old Southampton boy was arrested July 30 at 8:13 p.m. and charged with criminal possession of marijuana in the fifth degree, a misdemeanor, and unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation. Police said they also confiscated a marijuana pipe and a quantity of marijuana. He was processed and released to his parents, according to police.
• Erick J. Fernandez, 31, of Shirley, was arrested Aug. 2 at 11:35 a.m. on an outstanding bench warrant for failure to appear, according to police. In addition, he was charged with bail jumping in the third degree, a misdemeanor.
Driving While Intoxicated
• Robin Alyssa Baum, 19, of Chappaqua, was arrested Aug. 4 at 1:27 a.m. and charged with DWI, a misdemeanor. Police said they stopped Baum while driving a 2011 Volkswagen Jetta eastbound on Hill Street for exceeding the posted speed limit. After further investigation, she was arrested, processed and held for morning arraignment, according to police.
• A 16-year-old boy was arrested Aug. 6 at 11:54 a.m. and charged with criminal mischief in the third degree, a felony. The teen intentionally damaged a parked vehicle on Jobs Lane by driving the handlebars of his bicycle into the door of the parked vehicle causing approximately $1,200 in damage, police said. He was processed and released to his parents, according to police.
• David V. Smith, 51, of Southampton, was arrested Aug. 6 and charged with menacing in the second degree, a misdemeanor, according to police.