Recent crimes and suspicious incidents reported to the Southampton Town Police Department:
• A gasoline looter struck Warren's Nursery on Majors Path in Southampton sometime between Nov. 3 and Nov. 5, police said. According to the report, someone climbed a fence on the property, broke a window and stole an empty gas can from one of the buildings. Subsequently, the person then siphoned gas out of several vehicles that were parked on the property. Whomever is responsible faces a felony charge of third-degree burglary and two lesser charges of criminal mischief and criminal trespass.
• At the Precision Collision body shop in Riverside Nov. 5, an employee reported to police that a radio was taken out of a car that was parked at the Flanders Road business. The investigation is continuing.
• A sailboat was reported stolen from a Hampton Bays property on Shawnee Street Nov. 1. The missing boat is described as a sunfish-style boat with "Hot Flash" printed on the bow.
• In Westhampton on Nov. 5, a woman reported that several items were stolen from her pocketbook that she left unattended at her place of work on Old Riverhead Road.
• A mailbox was reported damaged at a Flanders residence on Brookhaven Avenue on Nov. 5. If apprehended, the person responsible for the damage could face a misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief.
• A Flanders man told police that someone deflated the four tires on his vehicle that was parked on Flanders Road on Nov. 9.
• A Flanders woman told police Nov. 5 that the rear window of her residence on Deck Street was broken. Police are looking into the matter.
• A Flanders woman complained to police Nov. 7 that she recently received an IRS form indicating that she owes $33,000 in back taxes from the year 2011. The woman stated that someone used her identity in order to file the tax return form under her name.
Leaving the Scene of an Accident
• In Hampton Bays on Nov. 10, a Riverhead woman told police that a driver struck her car on West Montauk Highway and then left the scene without reporting the incident.