Recent crimes and suspicious incidents reported to the Southampton Town Police Department through Feb. 10:
• A Westhampton resident called police on Feb. 2 to report that someone used her TD Bank Visa debit card to withdraw $709 from various ATMs in Manhattan.
• A Quoigue resident notified police on Feb. 8 that someone used his TD Bank Visa debit card to withdraw $822 from various ATMs in New York City.
• A Speonk woman called police on Feb. 7 to report that someone used her TD Bank Visa debit card to withdraw $1,493 from ATMs in New York City.
• A Hampton Bays man called police on Feb. 5 to report that someone charged $1,184.34 at Walmart to a Capital One Bank Card in his name, but that he said is not his.
• A Riverside man reported to police on Feb. 7 that someone stole a cellphone from the front seat of his car, which was parked on Country Road 104.
• The manager of Rite Aid in Bridgehampton called police on Jan. 23 to report that a black male, about 6 feet tall and medium build, wearing a black hooded jacket entered the store and stole Prilosec, valued between $30 and $40. Police are investigating and have video surveillance.
• On Feb. 7, a Hampton Bays woman told police that while in Chase Bank someone stole $50 that was left in an envelope on a counter. She said she stepped away for a moment and when she returned the money was gone. Police said there are currently no suspects.
Leaving the Scene
• A Noyac resident called police on Feb. 9 after a black pick-up crossed over into his lane on Noyac Road, struck his car, then left the scene.
• A Southampton resident told police on Feb 8 that someone struck her car in the parking lot of Gators in Hampton Bays and then left without reporting the damage. Police report they are investigating video surveillance.
• A Hampton Bays resident told police on Feb. 4 that a FedEx truck swiped his car in Hampton Bays and then left the scene.
• A Mastic man reported to police on Feb. 7 that sometime between Dec. 6 and Feb. 7 someone broke into a mechanic shop where he works at 192 Montauk Highway in Hampton Bays and stole $50 in cash.
• A Connecticut man reported to police on Feb. 6 that a mechanic stole his 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee after taking the car and agreeing to fix it at his home in Centereach. The victim said the mechanic previously worked at Sunoco and that he gave him $1,300 in cash to fix the car in Oct. 25. The victim said he has made attempts to get the car back to no avail.
• A Rhode Island man said that while in the Country Deli in Southampton on Feb. 5, he left a wad of $350 in cash on the counter along with several credit cards and a driver's license. When he returned, all the times were missing.
• A Mastic Beach man reported to police on Feb. 7 that sometime between Feb. 6 and Feb. 7 someone broke into a construction site in Bridgehampton and stole various tools, valued at $1,450.