Editor’s Note: The following information was supplied by the Southampton Town Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation and does not indicate convictions.
Arrest reports from Nov. 19 to 25 from east of the Shinnecock Canal:
• Aaron Rothstein, 27, of Lindenhurst, was arrested Nov. 25 on two misdemeanor charges of drug possession. Police said Rothstein was pulled over on Peconic Road in Southampton at 12:16 and was found to be in possession of a quantity of marijuana and cocaine.
Driving While Intoxicated
• Christian Rice, 18, of Sagaponack, was charged with DWI, a misdemeanor, Nov. 24 in North Haven after the car he was driving was stopped by police at 2:16 a.m. on Fresh Pond Road.
• Marco Hernandez, 33, of Flanders, was charged with DWI, a misdemeanor, in Southampton, after being pulled over by police Nov. 22 at 10:11 p.m. Police said Hernandez was involved in a reportable motor vehicle accident in a parking lot off County Road 39 in Southampton when it was discovered he was intoxicated.
• Lehoang Nguyen, 26, of Southampton, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of DWI in North Sea Nov. 22 after the car he was driving was stopped by police on North Sea Road at 2:27 a.m. Nguyen was subsequently processed and held in custody.
• Julian Ansboro, 40, of Southold, was charged at 11:23 p.m. with DWI, a misdemeanor, after police stopped his vehicle on North Sea Road Nov. 21 in Southampton. Cops said Ansboro failed field sobriety tests.
• Klinger Ordonez, 35, of Southampton, was charged with DWI, a misdemeanor, in Hampton Bays after his car was stopped on East Montauk Highway at 1:33 a.m. on Nov. 24. Police reported that Ordonez failed field sobriety tests.
• Fior Polcanco, 38, of Sag Harbor, was charged with DWI, a misdemeanor, Nov. 23 after the car she was driving was pulled over by police on Montauk Highway in Hampton Bays at 8:50 p.m.
• Hector Agosto, 35, of Sag Harbor, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of DWI on Nov. 22 at 2:10 a.m. in Water Mill. Police say Agosto, an unlicensed driver, was pulled over at the intersection of Millstone Road and Lopers Path and found to be under the influence of alcohol with slurred speech and poor balance while standing.
For arrests west of the canal, visit Westhampton-Hampton Bays Patch.