We want to hear your suggestions for our list of what stereotypical Hamptons locals, seasonal residents and visitors always say.
Here are some initial ideas to get the ball rolling. Add yours to the comments section below.
• Why can't these locals grocery shop on weekdays?
• I hate Montauk Highway.
• I won't cross the stretch (Napeague Stretch).
• It's me or the deer.
• I want a Trader Joe's out here.
• I don't go west of the canal unless ...
• I'm going UpIsland.
• This place is expensive.
• They're closed in the off-season.
• Oh, there's Christie Brinkley.
• Take Scuttle Hole; it's faster.
• Sag Harbor is, like, the UnHampton.
• Montauk is, like, the UnHampton.