The following is a round-up of those haunted spots, as well as some places Patch has heard are haunted. If you know of a creepy locale, feel free to keep the conversation going and add it to the list by posting a comment below.
South Fork Spooky Spots
- Laurie Branca Kustek The old Canoe Place Inn
- Southampton Center Southampton Center's Haunted House! Oct 31, open from 3:00 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Amanda Borsack Jones Montauk lighthouse
- Evelyne Bize First House Cemetery off Old Montauk Hway
North Fork Eerie Places
- Grant J. Smith Sr. Town hall!
- Maureen Pipczynski McKay Polish Town!!!
- Daniel Edward McGurn The area around Vineyard 48.
- The Wickham family home, Cutchogue
- The Vail-Leavitt Music Hall, Riverhead
- Rogers Mansion, Southampton
- Montauk Manor, Montauk
- Red Creek, Hampton Bays
- Villa Paul restaurant, Hampton Bays
- The East Wind, Hampton Bays