PREREQUISITES: Group classes assume only the most basic Mac knowledge. Consider attending our free "New to Mac" course held every Saturday at 10:15-11:00 am to learn the basics.
Learn user interface elements and how to do some basic tasks to create and edit a document in Word.
- Create a new blank document
- Adjust font preferences
- Navigate through a document
- Select, format, copy, paste and move text
- Set document spacing, margins, and page orientation
- Save a document in a new folder
You will learn how to edit your document and how to add tables and graphics.
- Spell check
- Add a picture or clip art to a document
- Insert a table in a document
- Use bullets or numbering to make lists easier to read