Cooler weather might be starting to make its way in, but this weekend is supposed to plenty nice, with sun expected on Saturday and Sunday with highs of 55 and 59 degress, respectively. Take a look at a few things going on around town:
- Want to get out tonight? - a classic! - will be performed tonight at the by its Literature Live club. This will be the first of five performances. Tickets are $20, and the show starts at 7:00 p.m.
- Also tonight in Sag Harbor will be a to support veterans on Long Island. The Realm and The Montauk Project will perform live tonight at La Superica. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are $10.
- If you're looking for something to do with the kids Saturday morning, the is hosting its . Performances from DanceHampton, scavenger hunts, cooking classes, snacks and more will be featured. Tickets are $30 at the door - doors open at 2:00 p.m.
- in Southampton is featuring six artists, including Patch contributor Daniel Gonzalez, Saturday evening from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. in ''
- If you want to round out your weekend with some civic involvement, North Sea residents are welcome to the Sunday night at 8:00, held at the meeting house.