Wondering what to do this week? We've got you covered. Check out our quick list of things to catch this week and plan your appointments accordingly.
And don't forget, if none of these catch your eye, take a look at our complete calendar.
1. Monday night, the for people who want to learn more about The Retreat, an organization which provides assistance for domestic violence victims. The discussion will take place at the in Bridgehampton at 7 p.m. and admission is free.
2. The will be holding a on Tuesday morning, starting at 8:30 a.m. The staff will show business owners in the community how they can take advantage of the library's resources to improve its own services.
3. A host of parent-teacher groups in Sag Harbor are sponsoring a session Tuesday night to inform parents about bullying in, and outside of, the classroom. starts at 7 at .
4. Another informational session for parents, Bridgehampton School District will be holding on Wednesday starting at 7 p.m. to fill parents in on resources they have to help shoulder the burden of schooling costs. Interested parents are advised to call the school's guidance department if they have any questions beforehand.
5. The Sag Harbor Chamber of Commerce will hold its on Wednesday night at . Cost is $33, and the dinner starts at 6:30 p.m.