Wondering what's going on this week around Southampton? Here are a few things to mark off on your calender. To see what else is going on, check our calendar.
- Southampton Hospital Wellness Institute is hosting a variety of health classes this week, including De-Stressing During the Holiday Season and Qi Gong . Costs cary based on the class.
- Looking for something to do with your toddler this week? The Art of Play at the Hampton Library in Bridgehampton, open to kids up to four years old, allows kids and parents the chance to play and explore in an open setting from 10 to 11 a.m. on Tuesday, often with local experts in the field. Call in advance for details.
- For those who are looking for something to do during the day on Wednesday, Bingo for Seniors takes place from 12:30 to 1:15 p.m. at the Bridgehampton Senior Center, and a Knitting Circle at Southampton Historical Museums and Research Center is being held from 2 to 4 p.m. Bingo for Seniors is a daily event.
- Women are welcome to come to Southampton United Methodist Church's bible study discussion about spirituality and sexuality, using the popular 50 Shades of Gray as well as the Bible.
- Have you driven around town yet to take a look at the best decorated yards and homes? Let your neighbors know where the best lit homes are in Southampton, and if you haven't yet, enter Patch's Deck the House contest. It's free to enter, and the winner of the best-decked home wins $100,000 for their local school district.