Want to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner without having to do any dishes afterward? Consider one of these restaurants in the Southampton area. Reservations are recommended for all. Know of another restaurant that is serving a Thanksgiving feast? Leave us a note in the comments below.
• Delmonico’s of Southampton Est. 1837 on Elm Street will offer a special four-course prix fixe menu featuring holiday favorites like turkey, roasted butternut squash soup, traditional pumpkin pie and more from 1 to 8 p.m. Price: $55 per person, a children’s menu is $19.95. Click here for the Thanksgiving Prix Fixe Menu.• Fresh Hamptons on the Bridgehampton-Sag Harbor Turnpike in Bridgehampton is offering Thanksgiving dinner from noon to 6 p.m. The menu includes the guest's choice of oven roasted turkey with giblet gravy, caramelized chestnut stuffing with turkey leg confit and citrus cranberry sauce and holiday trimmings such as organic collard greens, sweet potato puree, and whipped potatoes served family style. Price: $54 per adult; $30 per child 12 and younger, plus 20 percent gratuity. Tax and beverages not included.
• The Lobster Grille on Inlet Road in Southampton is serving dinner from 1 to 7 p.m. Chose from a roasted butternut soup with applewood bacon bits or a salad to start, followed by sliced turkey with apple sage, prime rib of beer Yorkshire pudding, steamed or baked stuffed lobster, crab crusted flounder, or baked stuffed shrimp with crabmeat, and a dessert. Appetizers, like nut crusted brie, are extra. Children's portions are available for half-price. Price: $24.95 per person
• Southampton Publick House will serve a three-course price-fixe dinner from 1 to 8 p.m. For children 10 and under, a two-course Thanksgiving Price: $29.95 per person, not including 18 percent gratuity.
• Seasons of Southampton on Prospect Street will serve a Thanksgiving buffet with favorites, including pastas, carving station, seafood, soups, salads, sides, and desserts. Price: $34.95, children $15.95.
• The American Hotel in Sag Harbor is serving a modified à la carte menu that includes complimentary non alcohol beverages. Price: $75, $35 for children
• 75 Main in Southampton will be offering a three-course meal from 1 to 11 p.m. The menu includes roasted chestnut soup with grappa cream, molasses brushed fresh ham, roasted turkey, and pumpkin cheese cake. Price: $29.95
• Looking for an early bite to eat? The Princess Diner on Montauk Highway in Water Mill will be open 7 a.m. to 2 p.m., and "has turkey on the menu 365" according to a host.