Maximilian M. Eicke, a furniture designer based in Bridgehampton, launched his latest collection Saturday in his new studio, MAX ID NY Studio, at 1 Tradesman Path.
Leading up to this reception, Max has created an event throughout the Hamptons in which each venue will feature — in its storefront windows by day and spot lit all evening — a highlight from his collection.
Should someone choose to purchase one of these showcased pieces, 10 percent of each sale will be donated to the venue's selected charity or nonprofit.
The participating venues and beneficiaries are
• Christopher Fischer, both and locations; The American Cancer Society
• Christy's Art Center, Sag Harbor;
• , Sagaponack; Madoo Conservancy
• MAX ID NY Studio, Bridgehampton;
• Space(s) Landscape Architecture, Quogue;
For those who visit all six locations, there will be a "Where's Max?" registration, where by they will be invited as the personal guest of Max, to enjoy a private meeting and studio visit with Max, at a mutually convenient time, to learn about the artist and his collection.