Make your reservations now before these local Dec. 31 parties fill up:
• Celebrate New Year's Eve at 75 Main in Southampton Village with Jim Turner's band, DJ Chile and DJ Steve Tour. Goumba Johnny hosts. The band performs from 8 till 11 p.m., and the DJs will spin from 11 p.m. to 4 a.m. A 5-course dinner is $55 per person. For a 5-course dinner and open bar from 8:30 p.m. to 1 a.m., the price is $110 per person. There will be a Champagne toast at midnight. For more information and a reservation, call 631-283-7575.
• Join the Southampton Publick House for a New Year's Eve Masquerade Celebration. Dress to impress to ring in the New Year, beginning at 10 p.m. in the taproom. Cover includes passed treats from 10 to 11:30 p.m., Champagne toast at midnight, and party favors. The night is hosted by WEHM's DJ Anthony and DJ Dory spins. Prizes will be awarded for best dressed couple, best dressed woman and best dressed man. Cover is $20. A three-course prix fixe will be served from 5 to 11 p.m. in dining room for $39.95 per person. Reservations are recommended. Call 631-283-2800 to save your seat.
• Seasons of Southampton on Prospect Street in Southampton Village has three ways to ring in the New Year, at their New Year's Eve Gala. There are gold, silver and platinum packages, ranging in price from $50 per person to $125 per person. There will be live jazz entertainment, the Times Square ball drop on HDTV, a dance floor with intelligent lighting, a DJ starting at 10 p.m., Champagne toast at midnight, passed mini desserts, table top appetizers, and a polar ice lounge with ice bars and luges, along with much more. Top packages include five-course dinner. Call 631-283-3354 for reservations and inquire about overnight and transportation services.
• You don't need to worry about a ride home when you book the New Year's Eve package at Southampton Inn. Ring in the 2013 New Year Southampton style. Dine, party and stay the night. The New Year's Eve Package is $389 plus tax for two guests, including overnight guest room, hor d'oeuvers, cocktails, dinner, dancing, open bar, midnight toast, New Year's Day breakfast for two and late check out. Additional night before and after are $100 plus tax per room per night, subject to availability and certain restrictions apply. Call 631-283-6500 for reservations or visit southamptoninn.com.
• Almond Restaurant & Bar will be celebrating New Year’s Eve with a four-course dinner starting at 9 p.m. The evening includes dinner, a Champagne toast and party favors for $85 per person. The regular a la carte menu will be offered from 6 to 8 p.m. and casual items will be offered at the bar including burgers and shrimp cocktail. To see the dinner menu, click here.
Where else can you ring in the New Year locally? Please leave a comment below and add it to the Southampton Patch calendar.