Ready for a fiesta on Saturday? Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at one of these places:
1. in Water Mill hosts is holding a for Cinco de Mayo from 3:30 to 6 p.m. will be on hand to answer questions. There will be food and drink specials for the humans, and treats and water for the pups.
2. Join in Bridgehampton for a fiesta with Mexican crafts, a pinata, food and readings at 3 p.m. The local Tenochtitlan Dance Group will be dancing on the back deck. Celebrate the rich colors, sounds and textures of Mexico and maybe even learn the Mexican Hat Dance.
3. The hosts two hours of live music with singer-songwriters on Saturday. Dick Johansson & The Highlanders are the feature act with special guest Jim Turner. Accompanied by Klyphe Black, Marianne Megna and Randy Hudson 111, organizers promise you will be moved and entertained fully with an all original song set list. The event takes place from 5 to 7 p.m. Admission is $20 and there will be an open bar.
4. in Sag Harbor will be serving up their Perfect Margaritas and all their signature menu items for the holiday.
5. Lastly, if you're just looking for a good meal, try the new fish tacos on the menu at in East Hampton. We hear they are delish.