When you are celebrating the holidays, don’t forget about your furry friends. They’ll love some stocking stuffers and a big present from their faithful owner or a donation to a local charity.
1. in Sag Harbor specializes in pet happiness, so if you need something creative for any of your pets, from fish to dogs, go to Harbor Pets.
2. Donate to underprivileged dogs at the on Saturday at Little Lucy’s Canine Couture in Southampton Village to show appreciation for your pet, or adopt a dog as a great gift for the other doggie friend in your house. Santa will be attending with adorable dogs who are looking for a new home. There will be raffle prizes and refreshments. Bring a donation for the dogs in need — stainless bowls, dog treats, toys, blankets or cash — to help the RSVP rescue group with their mission. Pictures with Santa are welcome.
3. in Southampton Village is stocked with amazing pet gifts. Upgrade to premium pet food, get a gift bag or treats, or browse for the perfect pet gift.
4. Go to in Bridgehampton to get your pets some treats or decorate their area of the house.
5. Looking for a gift for a dog, cat, bird, fish or other animal? in Bridgehampton Commons will have anything your pet could want. If you want a new comfy bed for your pet or a winter coat and mittens, they have it.
6. As a gift to yourself and your pet, purchase training services in Sag Harbor. You could also take him for a grooming.
7. Knit a stocking for your friendly feline with yarn and needles from in Southampton Village or browse the store for a little toy or new bowl for any of your pets.
8. If you want high-end doggie clothes, treats and leashes head to in Southampton Village.
9. Show your pets some love by donating to their cause. ARF is having a holiday food drive, so if you want to help less fortunate animals will donate pet food to cats and dogs.
10. Get a festive red collar or any color collar you’d like for your cat or dog at in Southampton Village. They also have other accessories and treats.