With a holiday office party to attend, on top of your next-door neighbors' Christmas party and a family get-together, you will need a stylish outfit to wow them all. Here’s a selection, in no particular order, of 10 places in the Southampton area where women can find that perfect holiday outfit:
1. in Southampton Village is a locally owned and operated store filled with the current trends. It is the perfect place to go for a holiday outfit if you don’t want to go over the top with spending but still want to be in style.
2. For a comfortable and classic look during this holiday season, pick up something from in Southampton Village. Cashmere sweaters are always in season and a closet staple. The Cashmere Outlet has Scottish and Italian Cashmere for discounted prices.
3. in Sag Harbor is a great combination of classic and designer clothing. It is pack with stylish designers like Seven, Free People and Three Dots. It has a bit of a bohemian feel with a great selection available.
4. in Southampton Village has its own brand of clothing that is great for stylish women going for a classic look. They will have great outfits to choose from for that holiday work party.
5. Maybe you are going out on the town or into New York City for a holiday party? Go to in Southampton Village if you are looking for a contemporary and funky outfit that will draw all eyes towards you.
6. For a high-end boutique offering a real fashion twist, stop in at Magaschoni in Southampton Village on Jobs Lane and check out their amazing selection of women's clothing and accessories. Grab the outfit of your liking and you'll be ready to party with the stars.
7. If you want to find beautiful vintage designer wear, look no further than in Southampton Village and in Sag Harbor. Try both, because you never know what you will find at either consignment shop.
8. Located in Southampton Village, is a great place to go if you want the perfect size. They make custom-tailored dresses and shirts, fitting specifically to the customer's bra-size, height and other measurements. A customer can choose from a variety of patterns and styles.
9. in Southampton Village has been the place to go for special occasions for years now. If you go into this store for a dress or outfit, you are sure to find something you like.
10. If you’d rather go classic, go to in Bridgehampton Commons. They have high quality, business casual clothes that you can dress up for work or dress down for partying.