If you want to have your Christmas Eve or Christmas Day dinner out on the town, Patch is here to tell you which restaurants will be open. Get your reservations now because these places fill up fast for the holidays.
1. In Southampton Village, will be open on Christmas Eve from 10 a.m with a regular menu. The restaurant will also be serving a prix fixe menu for $29.95 for dinner, along with their regular menu on Christmas Day from 4 to 10 p.m.
2. Have a French-bistro style holiday at in Bridgehampton It is open all day Christmas Eve and Christmas Day from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. with a special Christmas menu.
3. New wine bar and European cuisine restaurant, , will be open on Christmas Eve at 5:30 p.m. but it will not be open on Christmas Day.
4. The classic steakhouse, in Bridgehampton, will be open regular hours with its regular menu on Christmas Eve. It will be closed on Christmas.
5. The in Montauk will have a special menu for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Have a nice lunch or dinner in this beautiful setting. The restaurant will be open 5:30 to 10 p.m. on Christmas Eve and 1 to 9 p.m. on Christmas Day.
6. The will be a and Christmas Day Prix Fix Menu at in East Hampton with entrée choices including venison, fluke, duck and steak. The Living Room will open at 5:30 p.m. both nights.
7. in Southampton Village will be open on Christmas Eve for lunch and dinner until 10 p.m. and will be closed on Christmas.
8. in Southampton Village will be open on Christmas Eve for dinner and drinks. The dining room seatings will stop at 9 p.m. and the bar will be open later.
9. You can dine at in Sag Harbor either day. The restaurant is offering a prix fixe Christmas Eve and Christmas Day menu, that includes a choice between salmon, filet mignon, chicken, vegetarian risotto and more . The restaurant is open on Christmas Eve from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. and on Christmas from noon to 8 p.m.
10. will have its 10th annual Suckling Pig Dinner on Christmas Eve. They will be open from 6 to 10 p.m. on Saturday for a pig dinner with caramelized apples and spaetzle for $31. Ten percent of the proceeds will be donated to charity.