Welcome the new year with a new you — upgrade your wardrobe at these local clothing and accessory shops.
1. opened in Southampton Village in 1999 and offers beautiful, well-made clothes for the "modern" man, woman and even baby.
2. certainly knows quality. Bringing you upscale fine menswear, Archer himself can often be found at this Main Street staple. Archer prides himself on his trips to Europe in search of only the highest quality garments and new designers.
3. Begin your New Year on the cutting edge. You don't have to go to New York City to find an outfit to help you make a real fashion statement. Visit Alice + Olivia to find just what you need to have you looking great.
4. With such a name, will certainly yield an outfit and accessories that will help you make a dazzling entrance into 2012. Stop in and this boutique's friendly staff will help you find what you need.
5. Dress pants, accessories, jewelery, shoes, just to name a few. At you'll find a great selection of items, including their signature Hampton bag to set off your new look.
6. Try for elegant women's wear and accessories. Their helpful staff will assist you so you'll be looking your best.
7. For a top-end boutique offering a real fashion twist, stop in at and check out their amazing selection of women's clothing and accessories.
8. has just what you need from ties, to dress shirts, to their signature suits and a selection of dresses, dress trousers and suit separates for women. Their courteous staff provides expert advice every time.
9. Looking for something more exotic? Original Moroccan-inspired dresses and accessories from as well other items influenced by her recent travels will be certain to yield a treasure to get your New Year started on a colorful note.
10. Putting together a great outfit is never a challenge at . Visit this well-stocked shop for dresses, accessories, slacks, blouses and more.