Valentine's Day isn't just about roses, chocolates and pink candy hearts. There are plenty of great ways to say "Be Mine" to your main man.
• For the gadget-lover, pick up an iPod or an iPad at in Sag Harbor. The staff at this Apple speciality store can help you find the right model.
• For the cyclist, head to in Southampton Village. Pick out accessories like a new helmet, gloves, shoes or sunglasses, or buy a whole new bicycle. Rotations carries a large selection of bikes to suit all riders from beginners and to advanced and professional levels.
• Say "I love you" in surround sound. on County Road 39A helps homeowners integrate their audio and video home entertainment systems as well as the lighting, security, networking and pool systems.
• Up close and personal doesn't get much closer than a classic watch. Choose the perfect one for the man in your life at in Southampton Village. London's selection is excellent: Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Cartier — to name just a few.
• A red tie may seem old hat, but for a man who dresses up to go to work, his tie really is next to his heart all day. Pick up a red one for your Valentine today at in Southampton Village.
• What's more romantic than sitting hand-in-hand in a darkened movie theater waiting for the show to start? Get him a gift pack of movie passes for and go see the next romantic flick or whatever genre he loves.
• Is the one you love a lover of books? Traditionally, Valentine's Day was a day to offer original poetry. If you aren't a writer — stop in at with convenient locations in , East Hampton and to pick out an appropriate volume of verse.
• Splurge on a special bottle of Champagne for the two of you to share or choose his favorite Scotch. You'll find exactly what you need at in Southampton Village.
• Stop in at in Southampton Village for the perfect gift for your Valentine. Offer a pair of love knot cuff links, a warm terrycloth robe or their signature New York Gentlemen Eau de Toilette.
• You can't go wrong with a classic. Pick up a new DVD of a romantic movie like Casablanca or another of his favorites. You'll find a great selection at in Water Mill.
Where do you suggest shopping for Valentine's Day gifts? Leave a comment below. And see Southampton Patch's Valentine's Day Guide here.