The holiday season means parties and dinners with family and friends. So, gentlemen, you are going to need an outfit. Here are some of the shops in Southampton that can provide guys with what they are looking for this holiday season when it comes to festive and classic garb.
1. Do you want to look hip for the holiday season? on Jobs Lane in Southampton Village has a selection of the latest brand names in casual wear. If you don’t want to get too dressed up but still want to look nice, check out TC.
2. , located on Main Street in Southampton Village, is the place for guys to go to impress anyone at their next holiday party. Dress up or dress down and heads will be turning.
3. in Bridgehampton Commons has high quality, business casual clothes to dress up for a holiday work party or dress down for partying.
4. Ralph Lauren has always been the place to go for men to get dress up staples, but , on Jobs Lane in Southampton, also makes sure they are always on trend. They are constantly switching out the inventory for the latest and greatest fashions.
5. If you are looking for a holiday tie, on Main Street in Southampton Village has what you need. They are the Southampton staple for preppy clothes and they have something for every season.
6. on Main Street in Southampton Village has the highest quality menswear. The shop has shirts, ties, jackets and accessories that will spiff up your holiday outfit.
7. on Main Street in Southampton Village has the staples of a regular J. Crew with a specifically Hamptons wardrobe selection. You’ll definitely be able to find something great for your holiday parties.
8. At in Southampton Village you can find preppy clothes that have their own special twist. If you want to look classy and preppy but still want an edge, try J. McLaughlin.
9. For a comfortable and classic look during this holiday season, pick up something from in Southampton Village. Cashmere sweaters are a great way for men to look festive and still be comfortable. The Cashmere Outlet has Scottish and Italian Cashmere for discounted prices.
10. If you are just looking for some simple holiday wear when you head over to your moms for a holiday dinner, in Bridgehampton Commons, may have all you need. Get a modest festive sweater and some slacks.