In downtown Southampton you'll find no shortage of fantastic spots to pick up the attire that will make celebrating the start of 2013 a real fashion event.
• Start with the traditional. Tony's Tailoring and Tuxedo Rental on Main Street can help you rent a tuxedo or assist with professional alterations of any formal wear you may already have. He will have you looking your best in no time.
• For womenswear and accessories, visit J. McLaughlin. Finding just what you need to celebrate the New Year in style won't be a problem.
• With such a name, Dazzelle will certainly yield an outfit and accessories that will help you make a dazzling entrance into 2013. Stop in and this boutique's friendly staff will help you find what you need.
• Dress pants, accessories, jewelery, shoes, just to name a few. At Courage.b you'll find a great selection of items, including their signature Hampton bag to set off your New Year's outfit to perfection.
• Try Dee Jays for elegant women's wear and accessories. Their helpful staff will assist you so you'll be looking your best when you raise a glass and toast 2013.
• For a top end boutique offering a real fashion twist, stop in at Magaschoni and check out their amazing selection of women's clothing and accessories. Grab the outfit of your liking and you'll be ready to party with the stars.
• To ring in the New Year in classic style, Brooks Brothers has just what you need from ties, to dress shirts, to their signature suits and a selection of dresses, dress trousers and suit separates for women. Their courteous staff provides expert advice every time.
• Looking for something more exotic? Original Moroccan-inspired dresses and accessories from Carleen Ligozio as well other items influenced by her recent travels will be certain to yield a treasure to get your New Year's Eve started on a colorful note.
• Putting together a great outfit is never a problem at so getting your New Year's garb sussed out will be a cinch. Visit this well-stocked shop for dresses, accessories, slacks, blouses and more.