Whether you are looking to deck out your house with sparkles, snow globes and holiday cheer or you just want to fill your house with some subtle holiday lighting, this guide will get you going in the right direction.
1. in Southampton transforms into a winter wonderland for the holidays. Get anything from wreaths, to fake and real greens for your mantle to a Christmas tree, lights, ornaments and holiday centerpieces for the dinner table. The staff will help you with whatever you need to find.
2. If you want festive lights on display in your front yard but don’t have the time or energy to put them up, call . They did a beautiful job putting up the holiday lights in town, so they will surely do a great job on your house.
3. Swing by and pick up that string of lights you are missing, a stocking or any other decoration. Rite Aid will have what you need. Stop by the one in Southampton Village or .
4. Looking for some quirky holiday decorations? may be your spot. They really do have a great variety of knick-knacks, gifts and decoration.
5. There is no denying that in Bridgehampton Commons has what you need for the holiday season. They are filled to the brim with lights, ornaments, toy santas and anything else you need to make your house filled with Christmas cheer.
6. in Hampton Bays, is filled with holiday decorations that have a story. Look carefully for your glass bulbs and plastic santas.
7. in Bridgehampton Commons is the place to go for bargain decorations. They have holiday centerpieces, lights and other decorations. You will definitely find a deal.
8. in Southampton Village will have lights and sparkly decorations galore. Pick up some decorations while you are shopping for some other necessities.
9. Go to Hampton Bays to pick up your poinsettias from , a staple in your holiday house decorating.
10. If you are looking for classy decorations, on Main Street in Southampton Village will have what you are looking for. They have snow globes, ornaments, festive trees and a whole holiday section in the home department.