Kick off the holiday season by shopping for the fun presents on your gift list. Toys will never go out of style and you know you will light up a kid’s face with the perfect toy, so get started now.
1) A child’s eyes will widen as they walk into in Southampton Village. The store is covered from top to bottom with toys for all ages: stuffed animals, arts and crafts, action figures, board games and more.
2) Head to a store that is overflowing with movement, Kites of the Harbor. Walking down Main Street of Sag Harbor, your eye is drawn to this colorful display, with kites, trains and everything exciting.
3) Looking for a gift for the gamer on your list? GameStop at the Bridgehampton Commons has video games for Xbox, Wii, PlayStation and Nintendo DS. Grab a sports game, battle game or an interactive dance game. They have it all.
4) Gigi’s Kids in Hampton Bays has a wide variety of toys and if you need a little time to find the money for a gift for a special child in your life, head over. They have a consignment policy for customers.
5) Need a specific board game, or the newest toy on television? Try Toys 'R' Us in Riverhead, because they are the biggest toy store on the East End.
6) If you are looking for a unique gift that will a child will remember forever, stop at the Wharf Shop in Sag Harbor. They have puppets, dollhouses and other specialty toys.
7) Second Star Toys at the Bridgehampton Commons caters to a variety of ages from infants to tweens and they carry specialty toys that you won’t find anywhere else.
8) Looking for Webkinz? Going Nuts in Southampton Village has them. While you are there pick up some candy for the stockings.
9) Don’t overlook Hildreth’s in Southampton Village. The toys section of the store is filled with wagons, fun puzzles, cute stuffed animals and toys for infants.
10) Look for the toy section in this variety shop in Sag Harbor Village and you’ll find something unique for a special child on your list.