Even for parents, teens can be the hard to cross off the gift list. So if you are their aunt or uncle or a family friend you might be completely lost. This list will give you some ideas on where to go and what type of gift a teenager wants.
1. It might not be summer but almost every teen wants a nice pair of sunglasses. At in Bridgehampton Commons you can get that classic pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses or a stylish pair of Tori Burch glasses and everything in between.
2. is the clothing shop in Southampton to go for young women and teenage girls. They carry what’s in fashion for both clothing and accessories. Pick up something you think she’ll like or grab a gift certificate if you are feeling unsure.
3. in Bridgehampton Commons will have gifts for him or her. Grab “Just Dance 3,” “Zelda,” “Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3” (for the mature teen) or the Kinect accessory for Xbox 360. Just make sure you know what game consoles they own or go above and beyond and spring for one.
4. Anything that is the latest technology will be on a teenager’s wish list. At in Bridgehampton Commons you can find high quality headphones including Skull Candy and other great brands, a GPS for a brand new driver or the latest digital camera.
5. Not every teen wants a book for the holidays, but try an exciting book like “Wonderstruck” or “Wildwood” from on Main Street in Southampton Village or the location in and you may ignite a love for reading or just feed the fire for an advanced reader.
6. Anyone likes to be pampered including teens. Give them a gift certificate to for a massage, manicure, pedicure or a facial.
7. Anything in is fair game for a teen’s gift. They have surfboards, skateboards, skate shoes, Toms shoes and fun accessories.
8. Get a gift certificate to , the Japanese Restaurant in Water Mill, for your adventurous adolescent eater. It will be a nice treat for your teen to go out to dinner with some friends.
9. Get a couple new releases from , such as “Cowboys and Aliens,” “The Smurfs” or “Our Idiot Brother” or choose the gift certificate option and let them choose.
10. For the trustworthy teen, get a couple of tickets for the so that teenager can head into New York City with a friend and go shopping in SoHo, to a show on Broadway or a concert downtown.