Holiday classics never go out of style and the red tie is one of them. Check out this selection, ranging from understated to trendy and choose the tie that will get your season started on just the right note.
1. For the undeniably classic Polo look, stop in at , and snatch up a red holiday tartan tie that will make a real statement. Why not pick up a matching tartan polo while you're at it?
2. unassuming storefront shouldn't fool you. The shop was named by "Esquire" as one of the Top 100 Men's stores in America, and inside you will certainly find just the red tie you need. Maybe Mr. Archer himself will be in to give you some style advice.
3. At clothing store, you can skip the trip to Martha's Vineyard: they've brought their distinctive style right to Main Street, Southampton. There is a fine selection of red and other woven ties.
4. Catch the self-described "preppy style with an edge" at on Jobs Lane in Southampton and on Montauk Highway in Bridgehampton. They offer a wide assortment of bright and spirited ties.
5. Another classic right on Main Street in Southampton, has something to please everyone, from their signature Golden Fleece satin tie, to classic solids, prints and paisleys.
6. Head a short distance west and you'll bump into a fine selection of menswear at in Hampton Bays. Reasonably priced with excellent sales, Macy's is a great place to pick up your red tie and fit in some holiday shopping (without going all the way to Herald Square).
7. In East Hampton, you will find - the word in Paris style. Choose one of their Quatre Saisons/Four Seasons or Winter Ties or pick up a Timeless Silk Twill. All available in a variety of shades of red.
8. Saks is sorely missed in Southampton. For some of Saks' selection, without the drive to New York City, you can catch up at Off Fifth in the . Or try the red tie selection at , also at Tanger in Riverhead.
9. Sport a tie that says "Hamptons" all the way. Order a Hampton Handmade Tie online. Their "Sunrise Highway" and "Big Duck" ties come in fun patterns on a background of holiday red. Make great gifts too.
10. Offering an ever changing always eclectic brand name mix, TJ Maxx in the Bridgehampton Commons will be a sure bet for finding a standout red tie. Get ready to rock around that Christmas tree!