Still having trouble finding the perfect gift? Sometimes last minute leads to inspiration. Check out one of these conveniently located downtown shops. Just be sure to get there before they head home for the holidays.
1. Stop in before 1 p.m. at the Gift Shop. The eclectic assortment will surely yield the perfect stocking stuffer or even the pivotal gift for that special someone.
2. Looking for something shiny and bright that fits in a little velvet box? Try for a gift that will surely put a twinkle in her eye. Their expert staff will be on site until about 4:30 p.m. but come by earlier if you can.
3. If you need something cute for that perfect pooch in your life, has everything you need to say "Merry Christmas" to your canine buddy. Also make great gifts for all the dog lovers on your list. The shop will be open until about 4pm on Christmas Eve.
4. Toys — the quintessential Christmas gift. will be open until 2 or 3 p.m. on Christmas Eve, so call ahead if you're running late. You'll be sure to find that special something to bring a smile Christmas morning.
5. Visiting friends or family on Christmas Eve? A bottle of bubbly, a fine wine or spirit may be just the gift you are looking for. Stop in at . They should be open until 3:30 or 4 p.m.
6. Herrick Hardware on Main Street in Southampton is the ideal spot to pick up something for the difficult to shop for handyman or -woman. You can also stock up on spare Christmas light bulbs and other holiday necessities at the same time. Herrick will be open until 5:30 p.m.
7. Looking for an original gift for the friend who just moved to a new home? Or want to find something unique for someone who has everything? The choice at is fantastic. They will be open on Christmas Eve from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
8. To choose a classy gift from a great line of designer lingerie and sleepwear, visit . Just be sure to get there before closing, which will be around 5 or 6 p.m. Give them a call ahead of time to check.
9. Want to keep a loved one's feet warm and toasty all winter long? You'll find a great assortment of warm boots and shoes at on Main Street. They'll be open until about 2 or 3 p.m. on Christmas Eve.
10. Home Goods never disappoints. You will find exclusive items for the home for the knitter on your list or a lovely bath and beauty item for that special someone on Hildreth's wonderfully stocked shelves. Hildreth's will be open on Christmas Eve from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.