If you are looking to have a holiday party, whether it be a small gathering for your family and close friends or a big office party, these Southampton area businesses can take the stress out of it by catering everything for you.
1. If you are looking for a classy catering company, look to Seasons of Southampton in Southampton Village. They can accommodate your catering needs for a memorable holiday party.
2. The Deli Counter in Southampton can pride itself on versatility. They can do a magnificent job on something as casual as pizza or as fancy as lobster. Let them know what you need and they will do it right.
3. Tim Burke Productions from 230 Elm in Southampton can cater in-house or off-premise. They will create your menu or do a custom meal. They have a wide selection of options including Latin Spanish Caribbean, cocktail party, action station pasta party, so whatever your vision is for your holiday party, Tim Burke Productions can make it happen.
4. Janet O'Brien Caterers in Southampton will do an hors d’oeurves option perfect for a holiday party. All your guests can relax, have a few drinks, a few snacks and mingle.
5. If you like deli food from Schmidt's Market in Southampton Village, you will happy to know they do catering too. They have cocktail party option, a plated dinner option and the happy medium, a buffet option.
6. For a casual experience choose Sean's Place in Southampton Village for your holiday catering needs. Pick up a sandwich platter and appetizers or call them for their full on catering service.
7. Bridgehampton Inn will cater your holiday cocktail party through its partner store, Loaves & Fishes.
8. Cromer's Country Market in Noyac is a great place to use a caterer for your holiday party if you want a special English and Irish flavor to your food.
9. Catena's Market in Southampton Village has a special at home feel because it's been a local business for over a hundred years. If you use them as your caterer you can choose from a variety of regional speciality including Latin American, Italian and Mediterranean.
10. If you are looking for seafood this holiday season the Clamman Seafood Market not only sells seafood but provides catering for the year-round seafood lovers. They make hot and cold holiday platters of shrimp cocktail, poached salmon, pepper crusted tuna and more.