Everyone has at least one kitchen savvy friend or family member. This guide provides appropriate gift ideas for those who know their way around a kitchen or want to learn. Try a cooking class, kitchenware or a cook book for a gift.
1. The chef in your family can hone their skills at in Water Mill. The restaurant hosts cooking classes with famous chef, including a on Dec. 15 at 6:30 p.m. and on Feb. 23 at 6:30 p.m. Classes are $40 each. So sign up your food savvy friend for a personalized holiday gift.
2. in Bridgehampton Commons has everything kitchenware: mixers, coffee machines, cake pans and mixes, ovens and cookbooks. These high-quality kitchen supplies will impress any food connoisseur.
3. Get a cookbook from any region or in any style at or the in Sag Harbor. Your recipient can spice up his cooking with some new Mexican, Italian or Southern style recipes.
4. At in Sag Harbor you can find chic kitchenware perfect for a gift. Try a classy juicer or salad tongs.
5. Give the gift of a whole new kitchen this holiday season. in Southampton will hand craft cabinets and marble countertops for a beautiful kitchen for any home.
6. Get a gift certificate to in Bridgehampton so the best chef you know can cook up a delicious creative meal with fresh top-of-the line ingredients.
7. Find quirky costume cookware or an involved cooking class at in Bridgehampton.
8. in Bridgehampton Commons has a variety of kitchen supplies so if you want to stock up someone’s kitchen with everything necessary, head to K-Mart.
9. in Southampton has fresh seafood that can be used to cook up a creative concoction from under the sea.
10. The historic department store, in Southampton Village, has a variety of cookware and baking supplies, cutlery, gourmet cookbooks, specialty ingredients, small appliances and table clothes. Hildreth’s can turn a home kitchen into a cook’s palace.