If the winter blues have got you down, even just a night away with the love of your life, free from the daily routine, can put the sparkle back in your romance. There are plenty of great spots to choose from so make your reservations today.
1. What could be more perfect as a getaway than going right to the tip of Long Island to ? They have plenty planned for Valentine's Day including a package starting at $514 with a romantic dinner for two, a one -hour couple's massage, breakfast looking out over the Atlantic and luxurious in-room amenities. Call 631-668-2345 for more information and reservations.
2. You can stay right in town and get pampered at the on Valentine's Weekend. For Saturday, they have a wonderful offer starting at $179, including tickets to a love poetry reading at , a sublimely comfy room with a king bed and a scrumptious breakfast at the next morning. Call 631-283-6500 for full details and to make your reservation.
3. At the in East Marion, they're celebrating Valentine's throughout the month of February with a wonderful package including two nights accommodation, massages for two, a gift basket for an in-room picnic, a $100 dinner voucher, romantic aromatherapy baths, champagne brunch and much more for $595 per person. You'll want to call them today at 631-477-8440 for full details and to make your reservation.
4. Did you know there's a lovely luxury inn right on the pond in East Hampton? Cuddle up with the one you love in one of the fantastic newly renovated rooms at . Call today before all the king rooms get snatched up — you can reach them at 631-324-7101.
5. They say the way to both a man and a woman's heart is through their stomach (it all depends on who's doing the talking). Why not get away to the for a romantic Valentine's Day Weekend and indulge in some cooking classes for two at the same time? Contact them on 631.537.3660 for more details and availability.
6. , an historic bed and breakfast in the heart of Southampton Village, is a beautiful spot to spend a romantic night or weekend with your Valentine. Get in touch by calling 631-287-1708 to make your reservation.
7. Pamper yourselves with a visit to in East Hampton and indulge in a "Sublime Spa Retreat." Or simply cuddle up with your sweetheart in one of their extra special rooms. They have four room categories: "Divine, Magnificent, Fabulous, and Cozy." All sound like the perfect setting for a truly romantic Valentine's Day. Call c/o The Maidstone at 631-324-5006 for reservations and further details.
8. Head a bit further afield to the for their "Love is in the Air" Valentine's Weekend special. It includes accommodation in one of their luxury guestrooms for two nights plus chocolate-covered strawberries, icy cold champagne, breakfast each morning and a $50 credit good for dinner at the historic hotel's Pub 1910 restaurant or for Sunday Brunch at The Garden Restaurant. What are you waiting for? Call 516-671-6400 today for price details and to make your reservations.
9. At the Sag Harbor Inn indulge your passion for wine and share it with the one you love this Valentine's Weekend. They are offering a Hamptons Wine Tasting Getaway which includes a deluxe harbor side room, professionally chauffeured transportation to and from many of the famous wineries in the Hamptons, wine tasting and a complimentary continental breakfast. Call to 631-725-2949 x 150 to make your reservation.
10. Planning a wedding anytime soon? Check out Eastwinds in Wading River as a potential venue while celebrating Valentine's Weekend with their "Be My Valentine" package. They have luxurious bathrobes, over-sized tubs and champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries in the room. You also receive a $100 voucher toward spa services when you check-in, dinner for two at Desmond's Restaurant and breakfast for two as well. Irresistible, no? Call 631-929-3500 for reservations and price details.