1. Conservative Primary Candidates Wait For Word On Final Results
Candidates vying in Tuesday's Conservative primary election will have to wait until at least Thursday for results, according the Suffolk County Board of Elections.
2. Sag Harbor Village Notifies FBI about Government Website Hacking
Sag Harbor Village police have notified federal authorities, as well as the county, to investigate thehacking of the village government's website on the eve of the 12th anniversary of 9/11.
3. No Decision Yet on Sagaponack Village Police Force
Officials in Sagaponack delayed a vote on whether to form a police department in the village.
4. Fire District Selling 6,000-Square-Foot Property for Under 1 Million
A property, south of the highway in Wainscott that's less than a quarter of an acre in size, is up for grabs. The owner, the Bridgehampton Fire District, won't accept anything less than $925,000.
5. Red Sox To Unveil Carl Yastrzemski Statue at Fenway Park
Bridgehampton native Carl Yastrzemski will be immortalized in a statue at Fenway Park that will be unveiled later this moth. The Boston Red Sox are honoring Yastrzemski with a statue capturing the moment where he tipped his helmet to fans before his final at-bat, ending his 23-year career with the team, on Oct. 2, 1983.