There's too much to see this weekend to spend it at home. Throw on a warm coat and get out there!
1. ' annual takes place Saturday morning at . Southampton Patch will be there. Will you? Come back later on Saturday for a slide show of the event.
2. Couldn't make the Plunge but still interested in finding ways to give this holiday season? Human Resources offers , and can always .
3. Southampton Village is aglow for the holidays, and it's quite . Don't miss it this weekend. First, check out the tree at , then take a walk down Jobs Lane and Main Street to appreciate the trees lit up with white lights, and the small Christmas trees up and down the block decorated with colored lights. Along with the storefronts that are dressed up for the season, the village has "never looked better," according to President Bob Schepps.
4. Check back Saturday afternoon for Southampton Patch's coverage of Friday evening's at . The community at large was invited to join the college in kicking off the holiday season. The tradition has continued every December for 18 years. Assembly Fred W. Thiele Jr. says it brings "town and gown" together.
5. The Choral Society of the Hamptons is bringing to the on Sunday preceded by a brunch at Pierre's in Bridgehampton. Following the performance there will be a complimentary reception at the . For the details on this holiday concert, and everything else going on this weekend east of the canal, check out Southampton Patch's calendar.