The sun will rise at 5:34 a.m. and set at 7:58 p.m.
Get a sneak peak at a flower and garden sale, take a ride at a carnival or see a movie in Sag Harbor. And if you're in the market for a new home, don't forgot to consult for this weekend's open houses.
1. The Horticultural Alliance of the Hamptons will hold its on the grounds of the . There will be food, wine and raffle gifts. Those who come can preview the plants on sale for the garden fair. The event takes place between 6 and 8 p.m. Tickets are $40 in advance or $50 at the door. The will be Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
2. Attend a at the ' fairgrounds between 6 and 11 p.m. featuring international foods, thrill and kiddie rides and a games midway. Click here for a $10-off coupon.
3. See "The Graduate" starring Dustin Hoffman and Anne Bancroft at 8 p.m. at for $5. The movie can be coupled with the "dinner and a movie" fixed price at the .
4. Come back this afternoon for Sports Notebook, a roundup of high school sports standings and game results.
5. Are you having a garage sale this weekend? Make sure to add it to the Patch calendar to maximize exposure.
If you think your event deserves to be in a future "Five Things," add it to the Southampton Patch calendar and write the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know of a can't-miss event happening today in Southampton that is not mentioned here, leave a comment with the details to get the word out.