The sun will rise at 5:20 a.m. and set at 8:25 p.m. High tide is at 6:26 a.m. and 6:36 p.m. at Shinnecock Inlet. Low tide at is at 11:56 a.m.
A five-night carnival kicks off in North Sea, the Rogers Memorial Library book sale is open, the local Hamptons Collegiate Baseball team has a home game and singers and actors can audition for a musical on Wednesday.
1. The 's begins Wednesday at , and runs through Sunday with the same hours every night, 7 to 11 p.m. Fireworks will be shown on Friday and Sunday at about 10 p.m. Special bracelet nights are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
2. The is every Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the basement of Cooper Hall next door to the main library building. Buy a used book to benefit the library.
3. The at 5 p.m. at . This game is free.
4. Audition for "The Wiz" at between 6 and 9 p.m. Open roles include Dorothy, Lion, Scarecrow, The Wiz, Glinda, Adapearlle, Aunt Em, Uncle Henry, Evillene, ensemble and dancers. The musical is being put on by the nonprofit HYPE, Helping Young People Excel.
5. Check out two new blog posts in Southampton Patch's "Local Voices" section. , a NASA intern from Water Mill, writes about , and of the East End Wellness Center in Riverhead writes on.