The sun will rise at 5:19 a.m. and set at 8:25 p.m. Low tide is at 7:53 a.m. and 8:50 p.m. at the Shinnecock Inlet. High tide at is at 2:36 p.m.
Head from work to Water Mill for free live outdoor music or to Shinnecock Hills for a free baseball game and consult Patch's weekend planner to plot out the rest of your weekend.
1. Enjoy from 5 to 7 p.m. at in Water Mill. It is free and family friendly.
2. Check out the "" for the biggest social events, openings and benefits happening from Westhampton to Montauk this weekend.
3. The at 5 p.m. at . The Hamptons Collegiate Baseball game is free.
4. Get ready to bag your leaves come fall. Citing budget and personnel limitations, the before they are picked up. Brush would be picked up in the spring, along with bagged leaves.
5. Dr. Ralph Buultjens, a world affairs analyst and professor, will at in Sag Harbor. A service for the special event begins at 8 p.m.
If you think your event deserves to be in a future "Five Things," add it to the Southampton Patch calendar and write the editor at email@example.com. If you know of a can't-miss event happening today in Southampton that is not mentioned here, leave a comment with the details to get the word out.