The sun will rise at 5:17 a.m. and set at 8:23 p.m. High tide is at 9:11 a.m. and 9:33 p.m. at Shinnecock Bay entrance. Low tide at is at 4:00 p.m.
1. is on display at in Sag Harbor. Call 631-725-2499.
2. The is held every Wednesday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the basement of Cooper Hall, next door to .
3. See two exhibitions at the between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. Gary Lawrance, of Lawrance Architectural Presentations, will have eight scale-models of houses on Long Island in "." "" features Davisson's portraits of some very famous people, including Princess Grace of Monaco, Liza Minnelli, Rudy Giuliani, Muhammad Ali, Nancy Reagan, Jeremy Irons, Liv Ullmann and Gloria Vanderbilt. Admission is $4 for adults and free for children and museum members.
4. The United States Golf Association is expected to hold a press conference Wednesday to announce the site of the 2018 U.S. Open and it very well could be , which last hosted the tournament in 2004. Patch will have the results of the conference soon after the announcement.
5. The is two days away, but only one name will be on the ballot for two trustee seats. Get the details .
If you think your event deserves to be in a future "Five Things," add it to the Southampton Patch calendar and write the editor at email@example.com. If you know of a can't-miss event happening today in Southampton that is not mentioned here, leave a comment with the details to get the word out.