The sun will rise at 5:25 a.m. and set at 8:24 p.m. Low tide is at 7:03 a.m. and 7:53 p.m. at Shinnecock Inlet. High tide at is at 1:47 p.m.
Tour a historic site, have fun at an ethnic festival and meet local authors on Friday.
1. Take a in Bridgehampton with the Bridgehampton Historical Society at 10 a.m.
2. The is open from 4 to 11 p.m. at the fairgrounds on County Road 39 in Southampton. There will be traditional Greek food, music and dancers as well as carnival rides.
3. will speak at in Bridgehampton for , a series of conversations with accomplished authors.
4. Come back at 9 a.m. for the Hamptons Fishing Report to find out where the fish are biting off the South Fork and what bait is working best.
5. Local artist Annie Sessler will be showcasing an array of her fish prints at the new age medical facility in Southampton. AgeFocus is hosting an from 6 to 8 p.m. that will offer cheese and wine and a chance to buy some of Sessler's original pieces. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to . The event is free and open to the public.
For more events happening Friday and throughout the weekend, from Westhampton to Montauk, see the .