The sun will rise at 5:29 a.m. and set at 8:21 p.m. High tide is at 6:12 a.m. and 6:37 p.m. at Shinnecock Inlet. Low tide at is at 11:56 a.m. and 12:45 a.m.
On Wednesday, there is a citizens meeting in North Sea, a free orchestra concert in Southampton Village and a free baseball game in Sag Harbor.
1. The meets at 8 p.m. at the on Noyac Road.
2. The performs at 6:30 p.m. in as part of the 's free .
3. The Sag Harbor Whalers host the North Fork Ospreys at 5 p.m. at . This game is free.
4. Come back at noon to learn about Dianne Greco and her first novel, which is set in .
5. Get your tickets for , opening Thursday at the .
And answer the Question of the Day: