Southampton Village, Water Mill and Sag Harbor each offer a fun event tonight at 8, but if none of them appeal to you, you could always just kick back at home with a bottle of local wine.
1. If the snow put a damper on your plans to catch Friday at the , directed by Lee Davis, you can catch it tonight at 8 p.m. Admission is $25, or $12 for students under 21 with identification.
2. The Long Island Traditional Music Association will hold a at the at 8 p.m. Contras, circle dances and square dances will be taught and called by Dick Haile, and Dunegrass will perform live Celtic music. No partner is required and an introductory lesson will be given at 7:45 p.m. Beginners are welcome.
3. As part of 's , the Bay Street Picture Show will screen "." Tickets are $5 at the door. Or, for $25, get dinner and a movie. is offering a price fix that includes admission to the film.
4. Come back today at noon for a preview of "The Awakened Parent," a three-part free parenting workshop being offered at the starting Tuesday.
5. It's Saturday! Open a bottle, and make it local. 2007 "La Barrique" Chardonnay is just the thing. If you don't fancy chardonnay, you can find more local wine recommendations in Patch's East End wine column, "."