After a break for the holidays, "5 Things" resumes today to give you a cheat sheet on what's happening in eastern Southampton Town each day. If we missed anything, let us know in the comments.
1. In case you missed it during the break, be sure to check out Southampton Patch's newest column, "." In this food review column, Patch keys readers in to the best food in Southampton, one plate at a time. For the inaugural column, Patch reviews the Mediterranean salad at The Blue Duck in Southampton Village. Future columns will feature World Pie and .
2. You can write your own restaurant review on Southampton Patch. Search the restaurant directory for your favorite restaurant, and at the bottom of the directory listing you'll find the option to give the restaurant a star rating and write a review.
3. The convene today at 1 p.m. at . In light of December's state supreme court for town residents, the trustees have much to discuss.
4. The is offering Monday through Friday. The game starts at 12:30 and lasts until 1:15 p.m. — and it's free.
5. Come back at noon for a new installment of "." Today columnist tackles a pet peeve: "freebie" piles that turn up on the side of the road as unsupervised swap meets, becoming eye sores.