If you can't get enough of St. Patrick's Day festivities, then you're in luck, because eastern Long Island has an abundance of opportunities to see a parade.
There are short parades, like the Am O'Gansett parade on March 9 that lasts about five minutes, and long, heavily attended parades, like in Montauk on March 17 and Westhampton Beach on March 9.
Click the locations below for more details on each parade:
• March 9, noon, Amagansett
• March 9, noon, Westhampton Beach
• March 17, 1 p.m., Miller Place and Rocky Point
• March 17, 11:30 a.m., Montauk
• March 17, 12:30 p.m., Patchogue
• March 23, 11 a.m., Hampton Bays