The sun will rise at 5:46 a.m. and set at 8:05 p.m. High tide is at 9:49 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. at Shinnecock Inlet. Low tide is at 3:38 p.m.
Tuckahoe area citizens meet, the Hamptons Designer Showhouse is open again and there is a storytime for kids Tuesday.
1. The Tuckahoe meets at 7 p.m. at the library.
2. The opens at 11 a.m. on Scuttle Hole Road in Water Mill. Admission is $30.
3. Bring the kids to in Bridgehampton for at 10:30 a.m. On select Tuesdays, children 4 and up can have a cup of tea and treats while listening to stories with "T." Registration is required. Call 631-537-0015.
4. Come back at 10 a.m. to meet the .
5. Nassau residents yesterday .
And be sure answer the Question of the Day:
To get 5 Things You Need To Know Today delivered to your inbox every morning, along with the latest local news, click Get the Patch Newsletter on the banner above and subscribe. And follow Southampton Patch on Facebook and Twitter for breaking news updates and more.